Xak. Here’s to you, my roguish friend.
Here is what I love about my guildmaster: (many of these were contributed by other guildmates)
- Has a voice like a 1940s fighter pilot–I know that is a horrible description, but when he’s on Vent and says, “Head’s up, ladies…” I feel like my name is “Red” and I’m the co-pilot in a bomber on a midnight mission. But instead of Nazis, it’s trolls and ogres.
- Knows a lot of $3 words
- Understands this game inside and out – kind of a foul-mouthed Encyclopedia Brown
- Makes an attempt to include everyone (inclusion means a lot of things, and covers a lot of ground…)
- Knows his class, knows your class, and will let you know what you don’t know about all the things you should know, you know?
- Witty and charming, when he wants to be, thus reinforcing his
psychopathic,err, focused energies
- Knows how to win friends and influence people. (However, after a diverse PUGd event, I always make sure other players don’t know where I live.)
- His acerbic nature and hefty hubris allow others to stand on his gigantic ‘pauldrons:’ he will admit to making a mistake. If he does, which is rare.
- “Kind of sexy in a sweet way.” Quote from another cougar. I am not sure about sexy, or sweet. But he is charismatic to most of the ladies in the guild. Even Manpants.
- And I do have a soft spot for his punk-ass…BECAUSE: ultimately, he is a pretty great guy. Helps keep our guild “culture”
at its petri -dish level of fungirefreshing.