Day Eight: Ten Things You Don’t Know About Me. After over 1,000 posts I am not sure there isn’t much you don’t know about me. Let’s list a few adjectives, shall we? Impulsive, opinionated, selfish, sometimes ninja-super-secret-double-agent-noob shaman.
But I’ll give it a shot.
10. I wish this was my title:
9. Sometimes I wish I never started playing WoW.
8. I can’t read the second chapter of Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie without sobbing.
7. I like In’n’Out french fries better than the hamburgers.
6. I kind of hope there is reincarnation, and that I get to remember the good stuff from this turn around the wheel.
5. Only those born in Texas understand its beauty.
4. I wish there were fireflies in Washington State.
3. Fairly convinced at this point I’ve plateaued with my Azerothian abilities.
2. I am going to make it my mission to figure out how Tome does this.
1. I have brown eyes, so yes, am full of you-know-what.
The Crazy 8s (must have been Danny Elfman/Oingo Boingo fans…)