Just why do some players raise so many alts? I don’t know. I admire those those play one or two classes and thoroughly understand those said classes, including when change happens how to manage and adjust. In my experience, I never quite allow myself to understand and thoroughly study all the classes/specializations I play, but I do all right. (I must confess I get a little miffed when a player tells me things about Mataoka–almost five years and counting, she’s my girl, so back off, Jack.)
This post is for me, all for me, a simple place, where I can click and look up my stats for the girls quickly. If you find it useful, too, great.
The stat priority for an Enhancement Shaman is:
- Haste (to about 50%);
- Critical Strike;
- Haste (after 50%).
A few explanations are needed here.
- Haste being higher than the other secondary stats until 50%, does not mean that you should stack Haste to 50% before building up any other secondary stat. It merely means that until you reach 50% Haste, you should have more Haste than any other secondary stat.
- Mastery and Multitrike are equal on single-target situations, but Mastery pulls way ahead in AoE situations.
- Versatility and Critical Strike are equal in terms of damage output, but Versatility has the added benefit of reducing the damage you take.
No, no explanations. No. No.
- Spirit (until you are comfortable with your Mana regeneration);
- Multistrike = Critical Strike;
The stat priority for a Balance Druid is:
The stat priority for a Restoration Druid is:
The stat priority for a Destruction Warlock is:
The stat priority for a Demonology Warlock is:
We recommend this stat priority for Holy Priests.
The stat priority for a Shadow Priest at level 100 depends greatly on the tier 7 talent used. Below, we will present you a stat priority that works quite well in all situations, and then a few specialised priorities.
1.1. General Priority
1.2. Clarity of Power Priorities
1.2.1. Single Target, Traditional
1.2.2. Clarity of Power Lite, DoT Weaving, or Multiple Target
1.3. Void Entropy
1.4. Auspicious Spirits
STOP RIGHT THERE: DO YOU SEE A PROBLEM?
too many word things with things to say words that what that say words saying things with words
The stat priority for Protections Paladins is as follows:
- Bonus Armor;
- Critical Strike (if you are using the Seraphim talent);
- Critical Strike;
The stat priority for a Fire Mage is:
Mastery, Multistrike, and Haste are relatively close in value. When choosing an upgrade, simply choose whichever has a highest Critical Strike and either Mastery, Multistrike, or Haste. (That’s easy to remember.)
Beast Mastery Hunter:
The stat priority for a Beast Mastery Hunter is:
Not even going to touch Monk healing, Warrior-ing or Rogues today. Or Death Knights. I miss my monk, Sajja, very much, and Heartichoke is lonesome, as gnomes often are. In the meantime, I’ll keep trying to get what these girls need, save some gems and enchants, and stash away gold for all those repair bills. They’re going to need it.